- Each paper must be covered by a full paper registration fee by one of the authors.
- IEEE members are requested to provide the IEEE membership number during the online registration process if registering under IEEE category. Authors claiming subsidized registration fees as IEEE members need to mail their IEEE membership card, active at the time of conference registration to email@example.com, failing which they will be required to pay the applicable balance registration fee of the relevant category.
- Students need to mail their valid student ID card to firstname.lastname@example.org, if registering under student category failing which they will be required to pay the applicable balance registration fee of the relevant category.
- Please keep a copy of the transaction ID, generated by the payment gateway as well as by your bank. You may need these later if you need to track your payment/registration.
- All correspondence regarding your registration for ICECIE2022 should contain your Paper ID, and registration confirmation number
For each additional accepted paper associated to the same registration (up to 4 papers per registration), a $150.00 USD will be charged. In the case no registration has been received and correctly processed to cover the paper publication.